Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rothenburg revisited


She lives in an excellent location, my mother that is, right near the heart of Bavaria. It actually couldn't have been a better location if I had hand picked it myself. Not only is she only 2 hours away from the Neuschwanstein castle, but she's a mere 30 minutes away from Rothenburg ob der Tauber. The small walled in city of Rothenburg just happens to be my all time favorite, and was so nice to see in the fall - to contrast the summer views I had seen last year.

We didn't do anything particular while there, other than eat at our favorite restaurant, walk inside (nearly) every shop the city has, and take pictures... lots and lots of pictures.
And we can't forget the laughing...
... because there was more of that than anything else.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks so fun! Glad you are enjoying your fam being closer!